Are you excited about marketing and interior design? Are you a self-driven, organized, team-oriented creative thinker who enjoys marketing and interior design, and construction? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and have a track record of getting results through planning and execution? Would you like to join a rockstar team that values honesty, professionalism, and accountability?
If you answered “YES” to the above, read on!
RG Cowan Design Build is a highly sought-after residential Design Build firm in Grand Junction Colorado that specializes in custom new homes and renovations. We build high-quality custom homes for design-minded clients! We are currently seeking a qualified Marketing and Selections Coordinator with experience in marketing strategies, social media engagement, and video production as well as experience or interest in residential interior design. The successful candidate can expect a standard Monday-Friday work week with an emphasis on work/life balance in beautiful western Colorado!
RG Cowan Design Build is an award-winning construction company that partners with our clients to create amazing spaces to meet their needs. We foster a work environment that inspires innovative thinking, strategic management, and consistent high performance. We provide an unwavering commitment to our company culture and amazing service to our clients.
This is for you if you are:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable and reliable
- Calm, positive, and have a solution-oriented attitude in all situations
- A proven leader and manager with the ability to motivate others
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a “can do” attitude
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize
- Adept at critical thinking and problem-solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail-oriented
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow
- Able to promote the skills of yourself and others on our team
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others
Description of Duties
- Create content, deliver a consistent company message, and generally manage our online presence on all platforms including our website, and all social media platforms
- Plan and be present at events relating to marketing and community engagement
- Lead clients through an exceptional experience during interactions
- Generate new client lead reports to meet marketing goals
- Provide clear direction to Team Members to meet marketing goals and annual sales targets
- Facilitate team meetings and proactively identify solutions to support marketing goals and product selections, and ordering deadlines
- Facilitate interior design solutions and present these to clients
- Enter product selections into our Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) for sign-off
- Order and track all customer selection product orders
- Ensure all team members are communicating with clients in a professional and appropriate manner
- Support and maintain healthy, happy work environments and corporate culture
Skills & Requirements
- History of working in a construction company office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or Business Diploma
- Experience with construction management software tools and current technology
- Hourly: $18 / hr. starting pay
- 40 hrs. PTO on year one; 80 hrs. PTO per year after 1 year anniversary
- Medical benefits plan with local Appleton Clinic care
- Work with a close-knit team of professionals who love what they do
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!